2022 Nov 8 -12
SITC 2022 (poster 632)
Clinical Update from a Phase 1, First-in-Human, Open-label Single Agent Study of SUPLEXA Therapeutic Cells in Patients with Metastatic Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
- Enrolled heavily pre-treated end-stage oncology population with a variety of tumor types.
- Excellent safety profile with no drug related adverse events observed to date. All SAEs were classified as not related to SUPLEXA.
- Encouraging signs of clinical activity in various tumor types, consistent with broad preclinical in vitro activity.
- Exploratory CyTOF characterization of first 3 patient samples demonstrate
- Circulating cytokines levels were modulated by SUPLEXA therapeutic cells.
- SUPLEXA cell manufacturing resulted in similar immune populations.
- T cells, NK cells and NKT Cells in SUPLEXA showed cytotoxic phenotypes.
- SUPLEXA cell therapy improved markers of immune health over initial time points.